Do you Think you should Jailbreak your iPhone?

General talk about anything. No spamming.

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Grace Liu
like: 65

Do you Think you should Jailbreak your iPhone?

Postby Grace Liu » 15 Dec 2016 17:43

It’s known that paid apps could be installed in jailbroken iPhone for free. But in the near future, 3uTools will allow you to download paid apps for free! Please keep an eye on 3uTools updating. :P :P

① Your lock screen will not be still but with flowing water drops. You don’t have to touch for a while ( 3D Touch) till your live lock screen get moving.

② The amazing icons on your Home screen will catch most people’s eyes, because the icon of Facebook is green, and Twitter icon is “Donald Duck”. Your iPhone is different from others’. Your iPhone is so unique that you could not get another iPhone is like as yours. The content in your status bar on your jailbroken iPhone is more than others. Besides displaying the time, it will also display the exact date, network speed and your exact IP. What’s more, it could display emoji instead of carrier's name. You can lock some apps on your iPhone, like Photos, Reminders or Facebook. These locked apps may need password or touch ID to unlock these apps. You could lend your iPhone to your friends without worries.

③ While you are dialing on your iPhone, you don’t need hold to your iPhone to your ears, because there is vibration to remind you that you are getting through. Plus, you can record phone communication in order not to miss any important information of communications.

④ After finish calling, you could just swipe the screen to go back to the home screen. And there’s will not be an Assistive Touch on your screen.

⑤ Control center - so many useful tools can be added to your control center for easy access. The number of utilities, rows, color can all be customized.

⑥ A lot of free themes are available and the paid themes are even more beautiful.

Customize-App-Icons-on-iPhone-without-Jailbreak.jpg
Customize-App-Icons-on-iPhone-without-Jailbreak.jpg (72.48 KiB) Viewed 8931 times

laguna3-ios-7-cydia-winterboard-theme-jailbreak-iphone-ipod-ipad.png
laguna3-ios-7-cydia-winterboard-theme-jailbreak-iphone-ipod-ipad.png (157.09 KiB) Viewed 8930 times

kristine
like: 60

Re: You Will Get Enjoyment from a Jailbroken iPhone

Postby kristine » 15 Dec 2016 17:54

If I jailbreak my iPhone, I will get more interesting apps than App Store can offer.
If I jailbreak my iPhone, I can take control of my iPhone from Apple and do things I want.
If I jailbreak my iPhone, I can make my iPhone literally my iPhone, or at least looks like my iPhone.
If I don’t jailbreak my iPhone, I can get rid of the malware on my iPhone.
If I don’t jailbreak my iPhone, my device will run more smoothly than the jailbroken iPhone.
If I don’t jailbreak my iPhone, I can keep my iPhone warranty. :D

kingbinly
like: 18

Re: Do you Think you should Jailbreak your iPhone?

Postby kingbinly » 08 Feb 2017 18:11

I want to Jailbreak my iPhone, what time the ios10.2 can jailbreak?

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: Do you Think you should Jailbreak your iPhone?

Postby Grace Liu » 08 Feb 2017 18:24

In the next few days, please keep an eye on 3uTools updates!

Return to “General Talk”