How To Disable AutoLaunch from 3uTools?

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

termin8r
like: 0

How To Disable AutoLaunch from 3uTools?

Postby termin8r » 27 Sep 2018 10:05

Hello, is their an option from within the app that I'm not seeing which would all me to stop 3uTools from launching every-time I connect my iPhone?

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: How To Disable AutoLaunch from 3uTools?

Postby Grace Liu » 27 Sep 2018 16:59

Hello friend, do you mean the eject option on 3uTools? If it is, we would consider about it in the next version.

termin8r
like: 0

Postby termin8r » 28 Sep 2018 09:05

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure I understand about the eject option. I don't see any such feature on 3uTools.

What I'm speaking about is that every time I connect my iPhone to my PC using the USB connector the app (3uTools) starts up (launches - opens up) automatically. While this may be great for quick access to the app, I don't necessarily want 3uTools starting up every-time I plug my iPhone to my PC. You understand what I'm saying?

A feature within 3uTools setting that can be selected so the app won't launch (start up) every-time the phone is being connected to the computer. That would be most helpful.

Grace Liu
like: 65

Postby Grace Liu » 28 Sep 2018 09:16

Thanks for the information, I think you may set 3uTools autolaunch when you start up your computer. If 3uTools is running in the background and you plug your iPhone to PC, 3uTools will detect your device.
To check if you 3uTools launches when you start up your PC, you can go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp, and then check if there is 3uTools.exe. If there is, you can just delete it.

Return to “Help & Support”