PC will not recognize my Ipad 6

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Weststrate
like: 0

PC will not recognize my Ipad 6

Postby Weststrate » 08 Jan 2021 12:50

Hello,
Thanks for letting me use the tool, but I am having difficulty to have my PC and using the 3 U Tool to recognize my IPAD 6 . I can see the ipad 6 in my devices and if I press the Home button and the power button at the same time the 3UTool will recognize the IPAD and it will show it in the recovery mode. Then as soon as I click to exit the recovery mode it will try to connect to it, but it fails.

I would like to use some of the additional features from this tool, but so far I can not.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Tiana11

Re: PC will not recognize my Ipad 6

Postby Tiana11 » 11 Jan 2021 16:18

Hello, as for your problem during using 3u tool and the iPhone can't be recognized on your computer, you could try to force restart your iPhone to fix it. Or you could contact the 3u officials for suggestions. And if you want to enter or exit iPhone recovery mode, you could try the ios system recovery free, which allows you to complete that with only one click. And this software can fix many ios issues without data loss.

lauratina

Re: PC will not recognize my Ipad 6

Postby lauratina » 03 Feb 2021 14:34

Hello, to fix your iPad can't be recognized by PC, you could try the following ways:
1. Force close them and restart the process again;
2. Force reboot both your iPad and computer;
3. Use an ios system recovery software including Joyoshare UltFix to fix iPad issues without data loss;
4. Restore iPad via iTunes. (Back data up before)

Return to “Help & Support”