Please help! Iphone 6 T-Mobile Lock

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Fiere
like: 0

Please help! Iphone 6 T-Mobile Lock

Postby Fiere » 23 Mar 2018 08:23

Hello,
I'm from Mexico City and I have this friend that recently got an Iphone 6 as a gift from his uncle that lives in Los Angeles, USA. The phone wasn't new, it was from his uncle but he lost it some time ago. For security reasons on his data, he called T-Mobile (his carrier on that time) to report it as stolen. Of course the phone got blocked.

Now my friend was trying to use it but he couldn't. His uncle is kind of a fool because he gave him the phone knowing it was locked just to try and use it in Mexico, and now when we told him that he just has to call T-Mobile so they cay unlock it (they told us already the phone isn't on blacklist, just carrier locked), he's afraid of doing so because he thinks he may get in trouble for recovering a phone he reported as lost... or something like that.

I already called T-Mobile myself but they won't unlock it because I'm not the account member... what can I do? I've been trying for 3 weeks already to unlock it, because it was my birthday's friend and wanted to give him the unlocked phone as surprise, but haven't been lucky enough.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help, I'm kind of desesperated by now.

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: Please help! Iphone 6 T-Mobile Lock

Postby Grace Liu » 23 Mar 2018 09:07

Thanks for your support, but sorry to tell you that as an all-in-one tool to manage iOS devices, 3uTools can not help you unlock any SIM lock or iCloud, it is not legal.

Return to “Help & Support”