Stuck on 19% restoring

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

azlan
like: 0

Re: Stuck on 19% restoring

Postby azlan » 25 Jun 2019 22:22

Just wanted to add to the above, the phone gets very hot as well while its connected for restoring/update.
Have tried changing the cables, the PC, the version of the software etc but nothing has helped.
Thank you

Lily Lee
like: 6

Postby Lily Lee » 27 Jun 2019 11:35

First, avoid using iPhone when charging

When charging the mobile phone, the mobile phone should be placed in a cool and ventilated place (not necessarily an air-conditioned room), and stop using the mobile phone, especially if you play games to watch the video, otherwise it will cause heat, and it will cause damage to the battery and premature aging.
Second, when the overheating, first shut down the iPhone mobile phone
If the phone is really hot, it is recommended that you turn it off and stop using it, wait until the phone cools down and continue to use it.
In addition, it is not recommended to use the cold method to cool the mobile phone. This will cause the internal condensation of the mobile phone to become water droplets, which will cause the motherboard and electronic components to get wet.

claudia
like: 5

Postby claudia » 17 Aug 2020 17:58

Way 1. well, you need to get into the recovery mode of your iPhone. It requires a three-button procedure, involving pressing and holding the side button and one of the volume buttons. But for most people that is not easy especially for the first time.
Way 2. Using iTunes To Restore
Connect your iPhone to a computer and launch iTunes. Just hit "Restore"
But sometimes it doesn't work.
Way 3.
Use professional software like TunesKit iOS System Recovery.
1. Download the software and connect the iPhone to your PC. Click "Start".
2. Choose the "Standard Mode" and press "Next"
3. Download the firm package
Then your phone can be fixed.

Tiana11

Postby Tiana11 » 28 Dec 2020 15:00

To fix your iPhone stuck issue, firstly, you could force restart your device. Or you can restore your iPhone through iTunes, but this will delete all data on it. you had better have a backup before. If you don't want to lose data and fix it completely, then you could use related iPhone recovery tools, for example, TunesKit iOS System Recovery.

Alfcougs

-

Postby Alfcougs » 28 Dec 2020 16:40

Can anyone help me understand why this post and the one above it would show up, but not me reply to the thread I started in the training section. Thanks

Ronaldhig

-

Postby Ronaldhig » 28 Dec 2020 16:55

Suggestions -

Forget about your first post - It wont happen with the understanding that you have - which is very low

Look through halls video tutorials on how to make a browser based mmorpg.

Tiana11

Postby Tiana11 » 04 Jan 2021 14:01

Hello, no matter whether your iPhone, iPad and iPod get stuck on Apple logo, black screen or 19% restoring, etc, professional ios repair tools such as 3u and TunesKit iOS System Repair can help you to fix them with almost 100% success rate and with no data loss.

szruxcom21

Postby szruxcom21 » 23 Apr 2021 16:56

Hi,
For iPhone stuck on 19% restoring, use iTunes to complete restoring or use a powerful ios repair tool like Joyoshare UltFix to fix iPhone without data loss. Besides, if you have other issues, you can also use such tool. If using iTunes, your data will be erased.

RonaldElexy

-

Postby RonaldElexy » 01 May 2021 16:17

Hello
How do I not display items in my profile.
For example, I wish to not show the "World Record Holder" whenever I post.
I checked my profile and dont see where this is an option.
Thanks for the help.
John

Return to “Help & Support”