TunesKit Halloween Giveaway for 2019

General talk about anything. No spamming.

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

lyla_can_wait
like: 0

TunesKit Halloween Giveaway for 2019

Postby lyla_can_wait » 28 Oct 2019 19:03

TunesKit is a leading software developer dedicated to providing ultimate multimedia and iOS solutions to customers all over the world with advanced technology and high-quality customer support.

As a professional multimedia software provider, we have already developed multiple featured media converter tools, including M4V Converter, Audio Converter, Spotify Music Converter, Audible Converter, Video Cutter, etc. It has also expanded its product line to iOS utilities like iPhone Data Recovery, iOS System Recovery, etc. to help customers use their devices better. The company's plan is to offer more and more easy-to-use multimedia and iOS programs to make users' digital life simpler and easier.

The Hallowing is still on the way, but our Halloween Free Treat Party has already begun from today to November 6. We prepared a free iOS System Recovery for each of you and there are more free treats and discounts. Just check this out and I am sure you will like it! TunesKit Halloween Giveaways

duakdb
like: 0

Re: TunesKit Halloween Giveaway for 2019

Postby duakdb » 02 Sep 2020 11:39

Thanks for the sharing! As for me, I got a DRmare Song Downloader from its website and had used it for a long time. As for this tool, it really works well which can convert Spotify songs as local files with multiple audio formats. And I can enjoy the music on any other devices freely.

Wlee2060
like: 1

Re: TunesKit Halloween Giveaway for 2019

Postby Wlee2060 » 28 Oct 2020 18:18

I just visited TunesKit website and found this year they also have a Giveaway. It's for video repair software. I tried it and won a free license key from it. THANKS.

Return to “General Talk”