Unable to switch DFU Mode to Recovery mode

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

grnz9mn
like: 0

Unable to switch DFU Mode to Recovery mode

Postby grnz9mn » 19 Nov 2017 11:43

I have an iPad 4 that will not restore using iTunes. Black screen, that lights up slightly while trying to restore, displays no apple logo anymore. (At one point I at least had the logo & connect to iTunes, but that wont come back again) I downloaded 3uTools & the Firmware and tried to flash. The error message I get is "Unable to switch DFU Mode to Recovery mode." I can hear the computer recognize it, disconnect, recognize and disconnect again. It's seen - but not there when trying to recover or do anything else! Why can't I just restore this iPad??

Before anyone asks, I've run through all of Apple's "troubleshooting" steps. Nothing has worked. Not even this program! Can someone at least give me an explanation? Could this be due to a bad battery? The device is almost 4 years old, I believe. Could it just need replacement or would this even cause that issue? Using a brand new qualified charger, it charged for 8 hours - and is recognized by the PC - so I would assume the battery is fine?

At one point it began to restore, but never completed. It had the Apple Logo & a progress bar that got stuck before going black.

Please ask for any more details if they will help. Thanks.

kristine
like: 60

Re: Unable to switch DFU Mode to Recovery mode

Postby kristine » 20 Nov 2017 10:05

Hello, I think you could put your iPhone back to normal mode first, and then follow this guide to enter Recovery Mode to flash your iPhone directly.

How to enter recovery mode
*Ensure 3uTools is displaying that your device is in normal mode.
*Turn off the iOS device.
*Press the Power button, and the white Apple logo will appear on the screen.
*Don't release the Power button, and then hold the Home button till the screen become blank.
*Please release the Power button as the screen become blank, but don’t let go Home button. The device enters recovery mode when 3uTools detects an iOS device in recovery mode.

We have tested on this error, you coud flash again or enter Recovery mode manually as I said. Hope it works

20171120143125.png
20171120143125.png (27.04 KiB) Viewed 132797 times

ultrasaldah

Postby ultrasaldah » 10 Aug 2019 20:43

Natalie Ellis:
What's the hold-up?:

Warm air from the lower veil, mixing up with air from the veil mounted from above will create an obstacle for cold external air. Speed regulator: Output напряжениеВ. Limit switch: Includes / switches off the veil engine on opening closing of gate. Range of operating temperatures:. S. Rabochey напряжениеВ, In, Century. Triple-pole contactor: Monitor and protection of electric motors. Tension питанияВ, V. Nominalnaya мощностькВт. At installation of a veil in horizontal and vertical position it is necessary to observe the minimum admissible distances; Connection of a veil to an electrical network has to be made by professionally prepared person; The Veil has to be established as it is possible closer to a doorway; It is recommended that width of a veil (horizontal position) or height of a veil (vertical position) was wider, than I will eat; For more effective cutting off of external air, and also with a high frequency of opening of doors, it is recommended to establish veils from two parties of an aperture; In case of use of "An active combination" that means combinations of veils of cold and hot air, the veil with the built-in heat exchanger is established in the lower part of a system; Separate modules fasten by means of the connecting tapes which are a part of delivery; It is recommended to use a calibrated wrench at their installation.

Horace Tran:
What is going on?:

Also at design of systems of cold supply in the scheme separate pipelines for carrying out auxiliary operations are provided in devices of technological shops and also for release of technological devices in shops from liquid coolant. [url=http://дом-геленджик.рф/2019/04/10/%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%b3%d0%b4%d0%b0-%d0%bd%d1%83%d0%b6%d0%bd%d0%b0-%d1%81%d0%b8%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bc%d0%b0-%d1%85%d0%be%d0%bb%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%be%d1%81%d0%bd%d0%b0%d0%b1%d0%b6%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%8f/]When the system of cold supply is necessary?[/url]Happens a situation when at the refrigerating station the compressor unit is not provided; then on the separate pipeline from a warehouse on the station liquid coolant moves, and on another couples under pressure for its displacement and giving upon the station move.

Hailey Stuart:
What is your point?:

However in calculations existence of the modern and powerful heat-generating equipment is not considered. In this regard, this method yields the underestimated results and is not applied as the basic, and serves for determination of approximate sizes. On the basis of absorption speed Basis of this method is the assumption that for ensuring optimum removal of the polluted air it is necessary to set some speed of absorption of a concrete ventilating umbrella over a concrete working surface (with the known sizes and distance between them). When calculating the specifics of the heat-generating equipment, without binding to the room sizes are considered, and are suitable only for traditional ventilating umbrellas (calculations for forced-air and exhaust induction umbrellas and the filtering ceilings will give a considerable error). Because of limitation of application the method is also not the basic, and serves for checking of results of other methods. On the basis of the power of the equipment Is the main method accepted by us for air exchange calculation since considers specific amounts of the hidden and obvious warmth which is marked out by the equipment накВт to power consumption and irrespective of the sizes of the room or geometry of a working surface yields qualitative results.

Wlee2060
like: 1

Postby Wlee2060 » 06 Feb 2020 09:24

It seems that there is some software-related issues on your iPad 4. Maybe you can try this professional iOS repair tool like TunesKit iOS System Recovery, which can help you fix various iOS problems, such as iPad stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, white Apple logo, etc. I once used it to fix my iPhone back to normal. Recommend you have a try.

nathanmark

Postby nathanmark » 17 Mar 2021 19:41

actually same thing is happening with me. I can't activate the dark mode on itunes after the update. Does anyone know the reason?

nathanmark

Postby nathanmark » 24 Mar 2021 17:43

Here if you are having the same problem with the dark mode then try to uninstll and install the app again.

Return to “Help & Support”