Common Problems and Treating Methods on iOS10

All news about Apple

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Jacob Black
like: 70

Common Problems and Treating Methods on iOS10

Postby Jacob Black » 19 Sep 2016 17:08

Since iOS10 was officially released by Apple, a lot of Apple users couldn’t wait to go to experience. But Some people have met some problems on iOS10. This tutorial aims to show you the common problems and their solutions on iOS10.

1.iOS10 adopts a new way to lock/unlock the screen, can i unlock iPhone’s screen with my fingerprint instead of pressing the home button?
Yes, you can. Please do the following steps. You need to open the “Setting” of your iPhone→click the button “General”→click the option “Accessibility”→click the option “Home Button”→click the button “Rest Finger to Open”.

01.jpg
01.jpg (29.47 KiB) Viewed 6360 times

2.After upgrade my iPhone to iOS10, why can’t i fast reply iMessage as the screen is locked?
If you have met this issue, please restart your iPhone.

02.jpg
02.jpg (43.32 KiB) Viewed 6360 times

3. When i send an iMessage to my friend, why can’t i get the special sending effcets such as the bigger bubble?
Please open the “Settings” of your iPhone→click the button “General”→click the option “Accessibility”→click the option “Reduce Motion”.

03.jpg
03.jpg (36.8 KiB) Viewed 6360 times

4.The wallpaper of my iPhone is getting darker after i upgrade my iPhone to iOS10? Why?
Your iPhone’s wallpaper may get darker if the white point of your iPhone is turned on after you upgrade your iPhone to iOS10.
You need to open the “Setting” of your iPhone→click the button “General”→click the option “Accessibility”→click the option ”Display Accommodations” →click the button “Reduce White Point”.

04.jpg
04.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 6360 times

5. iMessage has no special sending effects?
This problem is probably caused by the third party input method, you can uninstall it or change another input method.

Return to “Apple News”