Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with Outdoor Leaked Photos

All news about Apple

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Jacob Black
like: 70

Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with Outdoor Leaked Photos

Postby Jacob Black » 11 Aug 2016 10:58

The latest leaked photos of Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have just been revealed by the French website Nowhereelse.fr. In the pictures, the iPhone 7 Plus hasn’t received the color spraying, but the whole design structure is almost confirmed. The dual-camera iPhone 7 Plus will largely promote and improve the camera shooting performance. Undoubtedly, we can learn some shooting tricks from Apple’s September Event.

Some source even indicated that the iPhone 7 Plus could support wireless charging and Smart connector. In fact, the author believed that the wireless charging was not useful. However, it’s a more important project that how to improve Apple iPhone’s battery life and efficiency. As it’s known to all, 3000~5000mAh battery is very popular among some Android handsets, and Quick-charge is a also an exciting feature which you and i want.

What’s more, the latest news claimed that Apple’s iPhone 7 series would sell from 32GB and at the same time canceled the 16GB versions. The price of 32GB iPhone 7 will be as the same as the one of 16GB iPhone 6s. Because in the current mobile phone environment, 16GB storage space is really not enough for users. At present The mainstream Android cellphones (250~400 dollars/pc) from China almost sell from 32GB.

Obviously Apple would like to learn some tactics from its biggest competitor “Android”, in order to attract more and more users to choose iOS devices instead of Android ones.

For me, the reason to choose Android is probably that i can use an Android device like using a mobile hard disk and that i can enjoy some features more freely, for example, set user-defined ringtones, directly deleting and migrating data on PC, changing different system fonts and themes... and etc.

The next big update of 3uTools will add many more features which allow you to use iPhone like using Android phones. For example, iOS jailbreak, iOS restore, iOS flash, iOS downgrade, files management, data migrate, ringtone make, video convert, photo compress, garbage clean, data backup and restore...

Return to “Apple News”