What’s the Secret of Qucik Charging on iPhone7?

All news about Apple

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Jacob Black
like: 70

What’s the Secret of Qucik Charging on iPhone7?

Postby Jacob Black » 26 Oct 2016 17:48

Speaking of charging to the iPhone, a lot of problems may emerge in my mind. For instance, can i use different chargers to my iPhone? How long do they last? This tutorial aims to show you the secret of quick charging on iPhone7.

01.jpg
01.jpg (55.5 KiB) Viewed 5198 times

Testing environment: The electricity of this iPhone7 is at thirty percent, because some Apple users think iPhone7 in this state can be charged quickly.

Q: iPhone will be damaged under a high voltage/current state?
R: No need to worry about this problem. Because the voltage and current is determined by iDevice not the charger.

03.jpg
03.jpg (30.51 KiB) Viewed 5198 times

Q: Can iPhone supports 2A charge?
R: Of course, iDevice start from iPhone6 Plus can support 2A charge, and the current on iPhone7 comes to 1.8A.

Q: Quick charging will damage iPhone’s battery life?
R: This conclusion is right to some extent, but users need to pay attention to the cell’s max rate of charge.

04.jpg
04.jpg (28.55 KiB) Viewed 5198 times

According to a consenvative estimation, iPhone’s cell can support 1C charge (charging current:2.4A), if you charge your iPhone within this range, iPhone’s cell won’t be damaged.
You are suggested to charge your iDevice when it’s electricity is between 20 percent and 80 percent.

05.jpg
05.jpg (27.85 KiB) Viewed 5198 times

Test data1: When i use a third party charger on my iPhone7, the charging current is 1.8A and the total power get close to 10W. So iPhone7 supports 10W quick charging.

Test data2: Some problems appeared when i charge iPhone using the charger of iPad. Some Apple users have mentioned before that iPad’s charger can be used to charge iPhone. But from the test result we can easily find that two 12W iPad chargers can only offer iPhone with 6W output as the electricity is at sixty percent.

Jacob Black
like: 70

Re: What’s the Secret of Qucik Charging on iPhone7?

Postby Jacob Black » 01 Nov 2016 09:40

Hello, Sir
Is there any thing can do for you?
If you meet with the problems about 3uTools and iOS, please post them here.

Return to “Apple News”