How to solve the issue that iPhone shows a white apple logo on screen?

All news about Apple

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Jacob Black
like: 70

Postby Jacob Black » 30 Aug 2016 17:30

Many Apple users like to install all kinds of plugins after they jailbreak their iDevice. But different plugins may cause conflicts and even cause some issues for your iDevice. For instance, your iPhone may appears a while apple with a crack on screen or your iPhone can not restart and etc. This tutorial aims to introducing some methods for you to solve the issue that iPhone shows a white apple logo on screen.

What is “White apple ”?
White apple refers to when you turn your iPhone on, your iPhone’s screen appears a white apple logo with a crack. If that happens, your iPhone may have some issues. Besides, you can not enter the main page of your iPhone.
1. If your iPhone shows a while apple logo with a crack on screen, you need to press the button “Home”and button “Power” for a long time until the screen become blank. Then you need to release the two buttons. Press the “Power” button again, and you will see the white Apple logo appears on the screen. Please release the power button and and press the button”+” or button “-” until your iPhone enter the main page. (This operation takes longer, please be patient. )
if this problem persists, please press Home button and Power button again until the screen become blank, and then you can release the two buttons. Then, you need to press the power button again. Please do not press button “+” or button “-” this time. Then you can probably enter the main page of your iPhone.
2. If your iPhone shows a while apple logo with a crack on screen, please press your iPhone’s Home button and Power button for five seconds, and then connect your iPhone to PC using the USB cable. At this moment, you can restart your iPhone.

3. First of all, please ensure that you have set your iPhone in recovery mode .
You need to turn off your iPhone. Press the Power button, and the white Apple logo will appear on the screen. Don't release the Power button, and then hold the Home button till the screen become blank. Please release the Power button as the screen become blank, but don’t release Home button. The device enters recovery mode when 3uTools detects an iPhone in recovery mode. 
And then you are suggested to use 3uTools to flash your iPhone, please remember to flash your iPhone in easy mode (Please take this tutorial as reference: http://www.3u.com/tutorial/articles/3ut ... e-tutorial). And then, this kind of problem can be successfully solved.

blackshady
like: 0

Re: How to solve the issue that iPhone shows a white apple logo on screen?

Postby blackshady » 25 Oct 2019 16:41

Thanks for sharing this helpful suggestion!
I have encountered this problem last time, I have exhuasted all the ways I can finde. And since I can't connect to iTunes, I cannot restore the phone with itunes.
Then I found tuneskit ios system recovery, which can repair iphone without data recovery. So I tried this tool but didn't expect too much. To my surprise, it recover my iphone to normal! I recommend trying this tool for whoever encountering similar problem.

youtubersuper

View first unread post

Postby youtubersuper » 18 Nov 2019 01:34

When i click on view first unread every 2nd time i get sent to a post somewhere in the middle of the thread leaving me having to go throught a load of posts i have already read not a problem cause i tend to pick things up that i have missed . just wondering if this happens to anyone else?
Cheers

wawangsdui
like: 1

Postby wawangsdui » 27 Dec 2019 15:07

First of all, use recovery mode to fix iOS system problem, if useless, turn to Eelphone iOS System Repair to fix the issue that iPhone shows a white apple logo on screen, it's easy with several clicks.

blackshady

Postby blackshady » 13 Jan 2020 09:12

Very helpful.
In a word, the suggestions you provide play with the hard reboot and the recovery mode.
But in case those solutions don't work, you might as well try restoring the iPhone.
Before restoring, you got to back up the files to iTunes or iCloud. But if you are unable to back up since the phone got stuck, joyoshare iphone data recovery will help you back up the phone.

Return to “Apple News”