Help me

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Jess
like: 0

Help me

Postby Jess » 04 Jul 2017 06:04

Hi i want to know how i can fix iphone 7 that stuck in dfu mode cuse it had a kernel panic and its can't be fixed with itunes olso for the same reasons it stucked in dfu mode ... i tried the normal flashing with 3utools and it failed sooo i am from iraq there is no apple store to help me solve my problem but 3utool have so many tools i am sure i can solve this with your help if u give me instructions please help me

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: Help me

Postby Grace Liu » 04 Jul 2017 08:53

Jess wrote:Hi i want to know how i can fix iphone 7 that stuck in dfu mode cuse it had a kernel panic and its can't be fixed with itunes olso for the same reasons it stucked in dfu mode ... i tried the normal flashing with 3utools and it failed sooo i am from iraq there is no apple store to help me solve my problem but 3utool have so many tools i am sure i can solve this with your help if u give me instructions please help me

What is the error on 3uTools when you failed to flash?

RobertTHORP
like: 0

Thank you very much

Postby RobertTHORP » 08 Sep 2020 21:05

Wow, you have pointed out some excellent points, i as well believe this is a very superb website.
This is actually the kind of information i have been trying to find.
Cheers.

claudia
like: 5

Re: Help me

Postby claudia » 07 Dec 2020 11:37

Hi Jess. Try to Hard Reset to Exit iPhone DFU Mode. Press the Wake button and Home button (Volume Down button on iPhone 7) at the same time for about 10 seconds. Or get out of DFU Mode by TunesKit iOS System Recovery Software. This is very easy. Just needs 3 steps. This software can also help you solve other common iOS problems including white Apple logo, boot loop screen.

Return to “Help & Support”