Please fix these issues/problems in Realtime Screen

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

firespin
like: 0

Please fix these issues/problems in Realtime Screen

Postby firespin » 01 Aug 2017 22:47

First please look at the black image. The words "Please press POWER or HOME button to light the screen" appear every time there is a dark or black screen. Is there a setting to remove those words, and if not can you add a option to turn off those words to not show up? Sometimes I record dark screens in videos and it is very annoy to see those words there every time on the screen and not able to get rid of them.

Now please look at the second image. When I click the "full Screen" option, the image/video moves out of sight to the right of screen. This happens when there is more than one monitor and I have a second monitor that share the desktop display with my computer.
Attachments
blackscreen.png
blackscreen.png (55.25 KiB) Viewed 14216 times
windownmode.png
windownmode.png (95.64 KiB) Viewed 14216 times

kristine
like: 60

Re: Please fix these issues/problems in Realtime Screen

Postby kristine » 02 Aug 2017 08:54

Hello, the first picture is because your iPhone is dark (or locked), then realtime on PC also won't show up your screen there.

kristine

Postby kristine » 02 Aug 2017 09:07

As for the second picture, do you want us remove the pictures in right side? We have forwarded to developers the problems you posted, thanks :)

kristine

Postby kristine » 02 Aug 2017 17:16

firespin wrote:First please look at the black image. The words "Please press POWER or HOME button to light the screen" appear every time there is a dark or black screen. Is there a setting to remove those words, and if not can you add a option to turn off those words to not show up? Sometimes I record dark screens in videos and it is very annoy to see those words there every time on the screen and not able to get rid of them.

Now please look at the second image. When I click the "full Screen" option, the image/video moves out of sight to the right of screen. This happens when there is more than one monitor and I have a second monitor that share the desktop display with my computer.

I would like to know more deatail about your second problem, how did you connect your iPhone with 2 computer, we want to do a simulate test on it.

firespin

Postby firespin » 03 Aug 2017 05:32

kristine wrote:
firespin wrote:First please look at the black image. The words "Please press POWER or HOME button to light the screen" appear every time there is a dark or black screen. Is there a setting to remove those words, and if not can you add a option to turn off those words to not show up? Sometimes I record dark screens in videos and it is very annoy to see those words there every time on the screen and not able to get rid of them.

I would like to know more deatail about your second problem, how did you connect your iPhone with 2 computer, we want to do a simulate test on it.

It is one computer, but I also have a second monitor connected to it that extends the displayed screen. The computer OS is Windows 8.1 64-bit. In Windows 8.1 you then turn on the option to extend the display. I connected iPhone 7 to the computer by USB with the lightning cable.

firespin

Postby firespin » 03 Aug 2017 05:45

kristine wrote:Hello, the first picture is because your iPhone is dark (or locked), then realtime on PC also won't show up your screen there.

Yes, but during a game loading with some dark screens the words will show and I am asking could there be a option to remove the words. I don't think those words are necessary as realtime is just showing what is on the iPhone/iPad.
Attachments
darkscreen2.png
darkscreen2.png (135.96 KiB) Viewed 14199 times

firespin

Postby firespin » 07 Aug 2017 11:01

kristine wrote:As for the second picture, do you want us remove the pictures in right side? We have forwarded to developers the problems you posted, thanks :)

I missed this post. In the second picture, the iphone/ipad that realtime is suppose to display in the middle was moved to so far to the right that you can only see that little bit in the picture.

firespin

Re: Please fix these issues/prHeroblems in Realtime Screen

Postby firespin » 07 Aug 2017 11:09

Here is a another picture:
Attachments
3ufscreen.png
3ufscreen.png (200.09 KiB) Viewed 14139 times

kristine

Postby kristine » 07 Aug 2017 18:12

Pic 1: 3uTools supports no words on it in previous versions :o , we may consider about your suggestion again on this section.
Pic 2 : We are testing with 2 screens, thank you for your post for 3uTools.
You can add us on Facebook if you want: https://www.facebook.com/threeutools?hc ... vw&fref=nf

kristine

Postby kristine » 08 Aug 2017 18:31

We tested it with 2 screens, interface of 3uTools will split on 2 screens when we opened full screen mode which like you sent. And I am sorry to tell you that we can't fix it, because 3uTools won't change the interface size when you use 2 screens . I think it will be better if you use full screen mode in 3uTools with one computer.

Return to “Help & Support”