After "Exiting" from Recovery Mode with 3uTools, iPhone 5s won't go into Recovery Mode again

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

DestrO
like: 0

After "Exiting" from Recovery Mode with 3uTools, iPhone 5s won't go into Recovery Mode again

Postby DestrO » 16 Nov 2017 02:28

Hello guys, My friend's iPhone (5S) stuck in "Recovery Mode" and he wasn't able to use it anymore then He asked me if I could help to fix that issuse then I got his iPhone and tried to fix the "stuck in recovery mode" issuse with 3uTools program. Firstly I wanted to backup the data for sure but 3uTools told me that To backup the data in iPhone I need to exit from Recovery mode then I exited from R. MODE and it restarted the iPhone after that I tried to turn on the phone and saw that The recovery mode was fixed successfully but It turned off automatically after like 6-10 seconds and I wasn't able even to backup the data in the iPhone neither flashing it or go into Recovery Mode again then I tried the method with buttons to go again into Recovery mode to flash the latest firmware without making a backup of data but it didn't work , tried a lot of methods but still doesn't work.
If anyone can help me to fix this issuse I would really appreciate it. Thanks! (Sorry about my English)

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: After "Exiting" from Recovery Mode with 3uTools, iPhone 5s won't go into Recovery Mode again

Postby Grace Liu » 16 Nov 2017 09:09

Hello, I got your message on Facebook. And I will chat with you in Messenger. Please check your messenger.

eulla
like: 2

Re: After "Exiting" from Recovery Mode with 3uTools, iPhone 5s won't go into Recovery Mode again

Postby eulla » 21 Nov 2017 15:23

To enter recovery mode on iPhone 5s, here are 3 ways you can choose to go your iPhone into recovery mode.
Part 1. Black Screen recovery mode.
Part 2. Normal recovery mode.
Part 3. Putting iPhone in DFU mode without data loss

Frankb
like: 0

View first unread post

Postby Frankb » 25 Nov 2017 20:17

Hi Im a not so newbie, but this will be my first time to post a topic.

Can someone help me how to include a picture in a post?

Thank you in advance

Комплексное продвижение сайтов!
Сбор различных баз для продвижения в интернете
Эффективно и недорого. Писать в ICQ 656310373

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: View first unread post

Postby Grace Liu » 27 Nov 2017 09:33

Frankb wrote:Hi Im a not so newbie, but this will be my first time to post a topic.

Can someone help me how to include a picture in a post?

Thank you in advance

Комплексное продвижение сайтов!
Сбор различных баз для продвижения в интернете
Эффективно и недорого. Писать в ICQ 656310373

Hello, when you attach a picture in forum, what does it show?

Return to “Help & Support”