6s Jailbroken- 10.1.1_Help.Can't use carrier/wifi, safari, email,apps, etc.

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

misserks
like: 0

6s Jailbroken- 10.1.1_Help.Can't use carrier/wifi, safari, email,apps, etc.

Postby misserks » 07 Dec 2017 15:43

Hi. just curious if anyone might be able to provide some advice to my problem of not being able to connect fully connect to the internet. i can't use my carrier internet (verizon), device settings show that i am connected to whichever wifi networks but when i go to safari, mail, basically any app that requires internet, I am unable to connect to anything. The weird thing is, at times, I will see a banner across the screen showing a new email and I will quickly push the banner to see if it opens the email but then it directs me back to my mail app and it shows no network connection. I can receive and send imessages but i cannot do anything else on my phone that requires data. I am jailbroken on 6s ios 10.1.1.. :oops: :( :shock: :? :x :oops: :| :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Can I put my phone in DFU & restore with 3uTools backup, to see if this fixes the problem or will I have to reset my phone entirely. I have reset my network settings multiple times with no luck. Also, if i turn on my HotSpot, I can access my carrier internet on a different jailbroken 6s 9.3.1.. Not sure what happened. I woke up yesterday having this issue and I cannot figure out wtf i did wrong. please help, any advice is so very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

erks

LadyBBWsexKr
like: 0

View first unread post

Postby LadyBBWsexKr » 16 Dec 2017 07:02

BM:

Why am I getting this message when I look at this thread?

"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

BR

i have nice fuck

Return to “Help & Support”