really need help with iphone six stuck in restore mode !!!

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

jamiechall1981
like: 0

really need help with iphone six stuck in restore mode !!!

Postby jamiechall1981 » 17 Jul 2018 06:49

hi everybody ,
im new here , really impressed with this program but wish i had found it it before i fu#@ed my phone up lol!!!!!
i really need help with my iphone 6 , used future store to reset my phone and like a dummy made a error whilst going through the process, :oops: . now my phone is stuck in restore mode for the past few days and is driving me crazy.
trying to avoid the forced upgrade to ios 11.4 through itunes method .
i noticed whilst in 3utools trying to flash the device, it logs that has viewed/received in the process the random nonce code of the device and also the genorator key, is there anyway possible i can access this nonce code somehow to possibly try the futurestore method again . all i have is the shsh2 blobs
e
any help would be really appreciated right now

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: really need help with iphone six stuck in restore mode !!!

Postby Grace Liu » 17 Jul 2018 09:03

Hello, if you flash on 3uTools, you can only flash to the signed iOS version(iOS 11.4, iOS 11.4.1 and iOS 12 beta). And you may not view or receive neither the random nonce code of the device nor the genorator key.

claudia
like: 5

Re: really need help with iphone six stuck in restore mode !!!

Postby claudia » 14 Dec 2020 11:55

It is easy to fix it.
1. Use a tool like TunesKit iOS System Recovery to get it out with 1-click
2. Use iTunes
Step 1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. A window saying "iTunes has detected a device in Recovery Mode" may show up. Just click on the OK button once you've seen it.
Step 3. Click on the Device icon and then tap the Summary tab. After that, you need to press the Restore iPhone and click the Restore button to reset your iPhone to factory settings.

Return to “Help & Support”