Offline Copy of all Jailbreak Tools?

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

JustCause
like: 0

Offline Copy of all Jailbreak Tools?

Postby JustCause » 08 May 2019 15:22

Right now I have all the Jailbreak tools for every FW saved in a folder so that when I need to Jailbreak a device, I can do so without needing to download anything. I noticed that 3uTools has a built in "Jailbreak" feature that will allow you to Jailbreak devices from within the App. I decided to test this out and see how it worked and it seems to work really well! However, I noticed that it needed to download assets from the internet before it would Jailbreak my device. So I was wondering if you guys had these asset files available for download so that I could add them to my 3uTools folder, that way if I am ever somewhere without an internet connection and need to Jailbreak a device, I can do so.

For example, I recently Jailbroke my iPhone 5 on iOS 10.3.3 using 3uTools, which then downloaded the asset "files/jb10x32/jb10x32,ipa" which is obviously the helix IPA file. So I'm wanting to download and save all the other assets that would be required for other Jailbreak tools that 3uTools supports. Basically I want to create an "offline" version of 3uTools.

Thanks in advance

Return to “Help & Support”