iPhone unable to switch from DFU mode to Recovery Mode when flashing

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

lmaoski
like: 0

iPhone unable to switch from DFU mode to Recovery Mode when flashing

Postby lmaoski » 08 Jun 2019 09:32

I have a dead iphone. Managed the charge the iPhone externally, and itunes detects it in DFU mode, but the screen stays black. When I try to restore, it gets stuck on "waiting for iPhone"

I have also tried flashing with 3uTools, but i get to 11% and "ERROR: Unable to switch DFU mode to Recovery Mode."

Any advice? Thanks.

claudia
like: 5

Re: iPhone unable to switch from DFU mode to Recovery Mode when flashing

Postby claudia » 21 Sep 2020 11:23

Switch iPhone from DFU mode to Recovery mode? Maybe you can try some iOS system repair tool, like TunesKit iOS System Recovery. This software is designed for tackling iOS system issues, like unable to switch DFU mode to Recovery Mode. This software can fix many iOS system issues without data loss and also can get the iPhone into recovery mode totally free.

farrasammari
like: 0

Re: iPhone unable to switch from DFU mode to Recovery Mode when flashing

Postby farrasammari » 01 Nov 2020 07:50

Hi, i wanna ask about flahing issues, i use iPhone 11 pro and currently on iOS 14.2 Beta and i would like to downgrade tp 14.1, when i flash the device, it always take long time on 60% progress but there is no error message, just running like normal, but it’s been 11 hours stucking on 60%, im using retain data when flash this device, at 60% it says “known request(personalized data)”

Return to “Help & Support”