3utools ipogo signature failed

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

fplnoob
like: 0

3utools ipogo signature failed

Postby fplnoob » 07 Nov 2020 19:03

hey, i tried to sign the ipogo app and i get a "certificate application failed" error message. It used to work properly 4 days ago. Changing my apple id or device doesnt fix the issue. Anyone having the same issue or knows a solution pls help. Thx
Attachments
Discord_PkKUh1JA0i.png
Discord_PkKUh1JA0i.png (35.25 KiB) Viewed 13799 times

AceTrainerJake

Re: 3utools ipogo signature failed

Postby AceTrainerJake » 08 Nov 2020 02:10

hey, I am having that same issue too. I tried contacting the 3utools team through their email and I haven't heard a response from them since last night. I have been emailing with them back and forth for the past few days, they asked me to send a screenshot of the message. I sent them the screenshot, then they asked me if my iPhone was jailbroken and I replied no my iPhone is not jailbroken. After this email last night I have not heard from the 3utools team at all. They are not even suggesting any solutions or even some ways I can try and fix that issue. All they have been doing is asking me to send a screenshot of the message, and they asked me a few questions that's it. I honestly feel that the 3utools team is barely giving any effort to help us. And to me that is very disappointing because they are the experts and should be giving us some solutions to fix the issue etc.

RuKem

View first unread post

Postby RuKem » 08 Nov 2020 13:44

Can anyone help me understand why this post and the one above it would show up, but not me reply to the thread I started in the training section. Thanks

TraSappy

View first unread post

Postby TraSappy » 11 Nov 2020 02:16

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but could you tell me how to produce gold and how to increase that production in the app version of the game please
Thanks
Attachments
93.gif
93.gif (3.19 KiB) Viewed 12985 times

Return to “Help & Support”