After firmware implemented...?

Welcome to 3utools! Introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

hsneves
like: 0

After firmware implemented...?

Postby hsneves » 07 Jan 2018 07:54

Greetings from Portugal, i'm an hybrid byproduct: portuguese father brittish mother but
was born and raised in Lisbon, Portugal. I am trying to drop pout from android and join the Iphone community but i'm experiencing huge difficulties to comply and accept all the demanding norms and pushes issued by IOS: (BUY, BUY !!!) I bought a completely functional iphone 5 S - 64 GBs, from a friend whom i trust. Beginning to run and customizing it was a cup-of-tea, as compaired with later and ongoing troubling items. Not being able to explore memory contents and work directly in the folders is still up today an aggravating big frustration for me, once i could not find and install an app that grants insides' access, akin to android "es file explorer" or similar...
Anyway, there are still iphone aspects which continue to please me, mainly IOS stability, compaired to which android os is a lumping mess.
Nevertheless i'm convinced that JB is the only feasible way for me to stick to iphone, otherwise i feel i'll wind up hating my device.
Now this is my introducing presentation leading to my query: i ended up, naturally, to flash my device (11.2.1) with the adequate 3uTools' firmware -- it all went smoothly
like a charm, but now i'm confused because i can see no functional difference: what is
the recommended follow up action to achieve JB ? Installing Cydia?! Which version and Where from?
As the ignoramus i am, I 'ii greatly appreciate pertinent advises from any kind soul of thishere forum.
Regards, hsn.

hsneves
like: 0

ANYBODY?

Postby hsneves » 08 Jan 2018 03:27

Is Anybody here?

Grace Liu
like: 65

Re: After firmware implemented...?

Postby Grace Liu » 08 Jan 2018 09:18

So in short, you want to jailbreak but your device is on iOS 11.1.2 right? :shock:

kristine
like: 60

Re: After firmware implemented...?

Postby kristine » 08 Jan 2018 09:24

Hello, thank you for your post.
3uTools could help you flash your iPhone(downgrade/upgrade iOS), you can't jailbkreak if you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 11.2.1, latest jailbreak in 3uTools is iOS 9.3.5 and iOS 10-10.2.
You could follow 3utools for more updates on website: www.3u.com

Return to “Member Introductions”