Which iPhone do you like best? Why?

General talk about anything. No spamming.

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Jacob Black
like: 70

Which iPhone do you like best? Why?

Postby Jacob Black » 11 Jan 2017 13:49

There is plenty of choice when it comes to smartphones, almost too much in fact. :D
Apple offers the iPhone SE, the iPhone 6S, the iPhone 7, the iPhone 6S Plus and the iPhone 7 Plus, so which one do you lke best? Why? I will show you the differences among them, you may make your own choice after reading the following content.
33.jpg
33.jpg (50.86 KiB) Viewed 5283 times

Quick summary
The iPhone SE is the perfect iPhone for those that want a smaller, cheaper iPhone. You get a great camera and some powerful specs, but in a smaller and more compact format.

The iPhone 6S is a little cheaper than the latest model, while still offering some great features and power. It's the model for those that aren't after the latest and greatest specs, but those that want a great iPhone with a display that sits in the middle of the smallest and largest.

The iPhone 7 is Apple's newest model, sporting a new camera, better battery, refined design and waterproofing. It doesn't feature everything Apple has to offer, as that's in the iPhone 7 Plus, but it's as close as you'll get without going big.

The iPhone 6S Plus is the perfect iPhone for those who want the great design aesthetics of the iPhone 6S but on a larger scale. Again, it doesn't have every feature Apple offers but if you want big and you're looking to spend a little less than the price of the iPhone 7 Plus, the iPhone 6S Plus could be the one for you.

The iPhone 7 Plus is the iPhone that has it all, including the price and its own unique camera setup that none of its siblings offer. It is the iPhone for those that want everything Apple has to offer, in a larger handset.

Of course, you are able to leave your different opinion here, and i will reply you as i see it. 8-)

Return to “General Talk”