Getting stopped working error when using unblock iphone disable or even opening advanced tab

For all questions & answers about 3uTools and iOS

Moderators: Lily Lee, jc_3u, Moderators

Rexx21
like: 0

Getting stopped working error when using unblock iphone disable or even opening advanced tab

Postby Rexx21 » 01 Aug 2020 21:52

I have a 3gs that is disabled and I do not have the pass code this software was recommended to me that it would clear the disable. Every time I try to use the "unblock iphone disabled" the error pops up that i4oldsup .exe has stopped working and it does it every time. I have the phone in DFU mode and followed all of the instructions and still get it. I even went as far as to find the .exe in the folder and ran it that way the problem is it is not in english so I can't read it but it actually seems to work until it hits an error code aswell "19165". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't change anything still got the error not sure what else to do. Also wanting to know once it clears the disable what state is the phone left in? Do I have to put in a pass code or can I just access the phone? All I want to really do is pull old pictures off of it and the disable doesn't allow me to do that.
I also added an attachment of the error.
Attachments
explorer_xlIoXELYlV.png
explorer_xlIoXELYlV.png (94.29 KiB) Viewed 3590 times

Return to “Help & Support”